Assets allow to store a snapshot of your customized atmosphere settings and return to it later or use already predefined presets provided by the addon.
To be able to use PSA predefined assets you have to use Blender version 3.0 and above.
- download assets.blend file
- in Blender go to Edit > Preferences and open File Paths tab
- Under Asset Libraries click + symbol and point to the folder where assets.blend file is located.
- Assign a name to this library
- In one of the Blender existing Areas open Data > Asset Browser
- Under the dropdown select a name you assigned to the library when importing assets.
- Select an asset and drop it in the view.